- This cozy bungalow from the 1970s may appear quite classic and unassuming from the outside, but if you take a closer look, you will see that this house is technically on a very high level. The house was extensively renovated and modernized between 2009 and 2012. The electrical wiring was completely replaced and lighting totaling around €60,000 was installed indoors and outdoors. In addition, the bungalow has an alarm system, intercom system with video surveillance in 4 places, air conditioning, awning and garage door are of course also electrically controlled.
Information according to the owner:
– Central heating pipework renewed around 2010
– Radiator on the ground floor approx. 2010, basement piping approx. 2010, original radiator
– Therme from approx. 2000
– Facade thermal plaster approx. 2005
– Water pipes renewed approx. 2010
– Corrugated eternit roof, sealing approx. 2018
– Windows partly renewed in 2000, partly approx 2010, terrace door from around 2010
– chimney renovated stainless steel pipe
– attic ceiling insulated around 2010
– marble staircase in the entrance area around 2018
– all light switches with glass frames
– partially electric external blinds from around 2010
– bathtub around 2010
– Geberit toilet with shower function also from about 2010
On the ground floor there is a modern fitted kitchen with a bar, the living room takes you to the beautiful, secluded loggia. The bathroom is modern and of high quality, and a closet has been integrated into the bedroom. Another, small room is also on the ground floor, but with less than 10m² it is unfortunately not counted as a full room. Therefore according to information 2.5 rooms.
The basement with suitability for residential use is well developed, heated and, with daylight, is ideal as an office or as a living space for a young child. The additional bathroom in the basement will certainly also be used with pleasure.
The garden offers beautiful secluded areas with old trees and shade. He also has a high-quality garden house and a carport is also located on the property. The garage under the terrace offers extra storage space for your hobby or your vehicle.